Monday 9 May 2016

I Said Hey

I don't know what's going on lol

When was the last time I wrote? About two weeks ago? And it feels like so much has happened that I can't remember what happened lol I don't think anything big happened, though. All I remember was going to Claire's house to have pizza (so she could use her special pizza deal LOL) about two weeks ago, going out with Daryl and Abbi before he flew off for a retreat last week, and going to Jo's house to just hang out.

Other things that happened was me and the France pilgrimage group celebrating Father's (belated) birthday with him one night, and I made his card (mostly just to try out my brush markers lel). Eh, it was kinda like the same as the trip, where I didn't really have the chance to talk with other people or have that much to talk about. I think I could've made the card better, but I think it was still p cute ouo Also TOB is officially over, but I'm still helping my mum out with catechism for the rest of the year, since you know, I still have nothing to do for the next few months. At least helping her out gives me something to do, I guess.

I also put up new noticeboards and wrapped the borders with washi tape, and I think it looks p cool and better than the original boards I had. The old ones were suck onto the wall with foam tape though, which I can't for the life of me get rid of, so I just had to use the new boards to cover them up lol orz Also my bro came back from Qatar, and we've been eating a lot of food he's been missing, but eh nothing much apart from that. Also my bros can be real annoying >:V But I don't want to talk about it. I don't like being upset lol

Today I feel kinda empty, and I don't really know why. I kinda think maybe by keeping myself occupied I can feel a little better, like you know, to know that I'm doing something and to distract myself from being empty. So I guess that's why I'm writing this even though I don't really have much to write about (or nothing much comes to mind) and then I'll probably do that quiz thing I'm supposed to do for the sec 3 catechism retreat, make more pages of my postcard album, maybe clear out my drawers.

Eh.

No comments:

Post a Comment